|

|

Thursday 18 June 2009

Sewuese, Incisive & T.E.1 Studio Session

Hey people, how the heck are ya? Let me knows.

Me? I've been here there and everywhere. London to Moscow to Mongolia... (yes, this time when I talk about going to Mongolia, I'm not joking! Yes, it really is as far as it sounds)

Outside a Bhuddist settlement

(More pics on't way)

Sometimes you just gotta live life (and report it after!)

So we got some catching up to do. Here's a little bitty of a 'straight-of-the-plane' session I got started with Incisive and T.E.1 (if you don't know, check out these two very talented guys. Artist and producer)

CLICK ME for Incisive's Page

CLICK ME for TE1's Page


Listen closely. You'll hear - the song's fire



More to come including pics from Moscow, Mongolia, studio vids and yesterday's nutty photo shoot.

Stay on!

x

1 comment:

JackPrideaux said...

sounding good... looking forward to hearing more and doing some writing for Demi... x