|

|

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Photo. Shoot!!

HOWDY CAMPERS ;)


Final shots from my photo shoot are almost ready for unveiling... but not just yet!

It was a looong whole day of shooting and we got some gems. Here are a couple of set shots from my wonderful stylist Becca who I'm totally in love with. (No homo)

(This is pre-shoot - just testing the lights daaahling)



Like I said, a long day!!!



I got some really cool bits to wear, especially from Dee & Rickey (I heart Lego!) Nike (everyone asks me about my Cortez) and exclusives from Religion (who I adore!) from their Autumn/Winter '09 collection - not yet available! In some shots I wore Mui Mui boots that I could have run a marathon in... (ok, maybe not, but def a half marathon... so comfy.)

One of the best things about the shoot was that I got to do one of my favourite things: 

Climb! 

Yes, I got my ass on a block and up that ladder to dizzying heights of the studio for a position I relish: The TOP!!



But topping that is just working with very creative and professional people, who take what they do VERY seriously - just like me.

So a big...

THANK YOU!!!

I'll be getting a video camera of my own soon - YAY! (as I mentioned, my last one got busted and I aint been able to fix it since) so I've caved and I'm getting a newbie. (Shout out to Sarwan who came through to record the happenings of the day)

You know what that means kids, I'll be back on Kyte - I will finally be able to share some of these lil ideas I been storing up!!

So my next post (if all goes as planned) will be of my new promo single starting to do the rounds, produced by Donae'o - bringing summer alive!!

Final shots soon.

Kisses xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gwan girl x