|

|

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Sewuese in Russia

Hey Sewuese here. Singer, songwriter. I've been doing lotsa travelling, writing, meetings, amongst other things so I aint had a great deal of time on my hands, so this is my first post on my own blogspot! (check krakmusic.blogspot for other posts but also been busy with myspace/facebook... bebo's still taking off!). Plus I'm still waiting for my photos to come through from the day I met the one and only Quincy Jones (yes, QJ the 1st!) one of my heroes. Incidentally at the same time, my camera decided to be a bitch and not work so am waiting for the kind soul who snapped the pics to email them to me. Yes, I did really happen!!! Ask Chris Tucker... he was there too.

Anyway, I'm gonna keep back-tracking cos I've had quite a few adventures and I've mostly got the pictures to prove it. So here's a post of me in Russia a few weeks ago, playing my role as what Eska describes on her July mypace blog as a 'tourist attraction'.... yes people, I'm black. No, I'm not Beyonce! I got asked for photos 3 times in 45 minutes. I pretended I was famous already, but I'm getting ahead of myself. That's not gonna happen til May!

No comments: